rickyl + reunions
Since I was young, I have always known this: life damages us, everyone. We can’t escape that damage. But now, I am also learning this: we can be mended. We mend each other.
I expect an entire Rickyl episode to make up for splitting them up AGAIN and so soon. There better be hugs involved and Rick using Daryls crossbow.
Kids playing with a water hose during coast guard demonstration.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Why do you keep saying that?!
Heteronormativity in action.
Ramona don’t have time for your bisexual erasure
bisexual people when they see bisexual erasure
Life is too short to be holding on to old grudges
how come i can keep a poker face on when reading aggressive frickling and frackling but i end up a gooey mess when there are cute nose boops and shy kisses and shit
"I’ve never had fans in the younger generation before, so that’s really cool."
color combos are fun.
why am i even going to art school
i’ve just learned it all here
I was looking through Flower Language meanings and I saw that grass can mean ‘homosexual love’ and now I’m crying myself in laughter imagining some guy dumping lawn clippings onto his crush’s porch screaming ‘I FUCCKIN LOVE U YOU GAY PIECE OF SHIT’.